Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank You Allah !

Alhamdulillah.

Syukur segalanya telah selamat.

I am proudly saying that I am a MARRIED WOMAN now. 

Thank You Allah !


-Dear My Lovely Husband-
Thanks for being soo caring to me. Since we met on 2011,I never stopped praying to Allah. May He ease everything for us. If we're meant to be,He will show us the path. If not, He knows what is the best for us. Alhamdulillah, He has sent you as the answer of my every prayers. Allah has granted all my wishes. He ease our journey eventhough is was tough and full of challenges at first. May all these circumstances we have been through will made both of us keep holding on to each other. In Shaa Allah. May Allah bless our marriage and give us the strength to always love each other until Jannah. I love you my Dearly Husband. :)

No comments: