Thursday, March 10, 2011

Entri khas untuk seseorang yang bernama...Nur Fateha bt A. Wahid

Manje2 @ KFC Ipoh Garden
She is an ordinary girl.
But she become an extraordinary when it's the time.

I adore her figure sebab dia kurus!
I adore her when she be with her boyfriend.
They are sooo cool and sweet too.

At first, I'm afraid that I cant stand beside her. Because we totally different.
At last, we made it to build a friendship.

When I got admit to hospital, she helps me a lot!
She willing to take care of me even she was busy with the assignments.
Dammn! I really appreciate what she have done for me.

Dear Fateha,
Aku sayang ko!
Terima kasih kerana sentiasa bersama aku di waktu susah dan senang aku, Di waktu sakit dan sihat aku...
I love u less than Saleh! Ekekeke.


"she dont have to be a gorgeous lady u ever met coz she oredy become a BESTfriend of mine! I am soo grateful whenever I walk and saw her I can still mention, "Hey! Thats my bestie!" Lots of Love for u darling!"

Sukantara Maktab. Tema Harini : Senior Hot dan Cun!
Sweet kan couple nih! Semoga korang kekal bersama Hingga Hujung Nyawa!!!! Aminn~

So u guys...This is my bestie, housemate and best mate! Lef u ketat2 lalink!

L.O.V.E

2 comments:

♥ pSychOMantiSs ♥ said...

wahhh... teharu2!

Fadhilah Bakri said...

psycho..Ekekeke..Alamak! Malulah!!!!

Thanks 4 everything weyy...
Aku usaha untuk kembali jadi Fad yang 'Happening'!!!

*blushing!